The past few years, the world has seen major cyberattacks resulting in massive breaches and organizations scrambling to recover from these. Despite massive investments in cybersecurity, these attacks are not detected by the Security Operations Centre (SOC), and security technologies often miss the signs of such a breach.
Organizations are quickly beginning to realize the limitations of current SIEM implementations and the way a traditional SOC operates. The need of the hour is the ability to proactively look for bad actors on the network, and not wait for the malicious activity to appear on the SIEM’s radar.
With our international experts as our partner, we have been offering Threat Hunting services for the past two years and it has become a standard part of our Next Gen CSOC offering. Some of the key differentiators are:
· Extensive library of Threat Hunting (TH) use cases mapped to the MITRE ATT&CK framework
· Ability to conduct TH on existing infrastructure or implement our customer big data analytics platform – Insights
· Trained and experienced team that can quickly ferret out bad actors on the network and triage between garden-variety and targeted attacks
· Advanced malware analysis capabilities
· Expertise in determining patient zero on the network and advising on the right preventive mitigation measures
· Experience across multiple industry verticals (banking, IT, pharma, energy, etc.)
If you are looking to expand your existing SOC capabilities with advanced Threat Hunting solutions, please do connect back, and we would look forward to hearing from you!