Cybersecurity is touted to be the most engaging concern of top managements today – and that is not without reason.
Recent years have seen a spike in compromise of organization’s critical internal assets. Huge troves of data have been leaked in each case, in-spite of the organizations having invested millions of dollars in wide range of security and monitoring solutions.
Cyber Crisis can blow the business out of visibility. It is crucial to know the vulnerabilities and put in place appropriate mitigation measures in order to ensure prevention of Cyber Crimes.
Just about anything – Network, Data Center Infra like Servers and Storage, Processed and Moving Data, End Points like Desktops and User Environment, all applications including web and mobile apps – can become the target and get hugely impacted due to a Cyber Threat.
Our Cyber Attack Simulation will help client in the following ways:
– Help validate all the plans like:
- Business Continuity Management
- Crisis Management
- Incident Management
- Emergency Management
- Disaster Management
- IT Disaster Recovery Management
– Ensure that people with allocated responsibilities are aware of their roles
– There is proper coordination between various teams
– Throws up any omissions and commissions in the planning
– Keep systems under effective control and surveillance
– Help evaluate the efficacy of controls implemented
– Expose dichotomies in cyber security planning
– Help identify disconnect between various teams with a common goal (of overall security)
Cyber Crisis Simulation
We will, in consultation with the client, arrive at an appropriate scenario for the tabletop exercise. We will compound the situation by creating one more power cut scenario.
To know more about our Cyber Crisis Management (CCM) offering, contact us.